[vpn-help] Shrew Soft Shop now open for business ...

Admin admin at shrew.net
Thu Jun 6 00:35:05 CDT 2013

All,

I am pleased to announce that our online store is now open for business.
Please feel free to evaluate our the Professional version of our VPN
Client during the trial period. If you like the product, you can
purchase licenses to use the Professional Edition from our online store,
the Shrew Soft Shop. If you don't need the additional features offered
by the Professional version, the Standard version is still available,
free of charge for both personal and commercial use.

https://www.shrew.net/shop