[vpn-help] New 2.2.2 RC-1 Available ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sun Jun 16 15:22:32 CDT 2013

All,

I just uploaded a new 2.2.2 release candidate to the site. I am still
working on documentation updates which will be provided upon the final
2.2.2 release. This build does include a new feature that users have
asked for several times in the past, automatic re-connect.

To enable this feature, you must check the "Automatically reconnect to
the server" option in the VPN Access Manager User Preferences menu. If
this option is enabled, the vpn client will automatically attempt to
re-connect to the server until the user clicks cancel button in the VPN
Connect application.