[vpn-help] Authentication Entrust

Jim Harle vpn at technicolor.com
Tue Nov 5 19:39:40 CST 2013

Andrew, I don't believe the Shrew devs actively monitor this mailing list, or at least don't identify themselves as such.  My experience over the last few months is that this list provides "user-to-user best effort" support, but nothing "official."

Judging from the Shrew web site, the company appears to be a handful of people who do this in their spare time, without any of that for support.  It appears that $20 for the professional version (which most people probably don't need) is for update protection, not support.

All of this is just based on my observations; I don't really know.  What I do know is that if people have ideas on a given issue, they chime in relatively quickly...otherwise, crickets.