[vpn-help] Sonicwall re-visited

Thomas Stokkeland thomas.stokkeland at mobileheartbeat.com
Tue Nov 12 05:09:28 CST 2013

I have been searching the list - and this seems to have been an issue since 2008 or so - and as far as I can tell, it still is - I am unable to get it working with a tz190 with an up to date firmware.. I tried a lot of things, before I get into any details and logs, I just wonder if this was ever "solved" in a way? i saw references to using fixed IP, but I couldnt get that to work either.

both Wintendo and Mac built in clients seem to work fine, so I was hoping it just be a bit of time before Shrew had it in there...