[vpn-help] Shrewsoft VPN v.2.2.2 don't work with Windows 8.1 64bit

Michael Jeschak Michael.Jeschak at gmx.de
Mon Oct 28 10:06:10 CDT 2013

Hi Steve and Jim,

thanks for your answer. Before writing I've installed shrewsoft without
uninstalling.

Now I've deinstalled and new installed, first time without rebooting the
machine between, 2nd time with shutdown after deinstall and install
after new start, 3rd time with using "Eusing free registry cleaner"
after restart and restart before installing again. All times I deleted
the folder under programms and appdata/local. Install always done as
admin (rightclick as admin). Everytime the install found the (modified)
old installation directory and the connections. No installation works.
Always the same problem: timeout ...

Any suggestion?

Best regards

Mike