[vpn-help] VPN setup

Paul Harvey (Yo) paul.harvey at york.uk.net
Wed Sep 4 03:23:40 CDT 2013

Hi,

I am running a test. I have 2 computers both running XP, I have set the
router to forward port 1723 to address 192.168.1.103 and set up a Microsft
VPN server with a couple of users. I am running a DynDNS called
'moneyexpress.homeip.net'. (This all works with a single vpn connection).

I have installed the Shrew VPN client software onto the other computer. My
problem is how to configure the setup.

Will I beable to connect more than one client user to the server or will I
need to install a dedicated Microsoft 2003 server software.

Regards,

Paul Harvey