[vpn-help] Standard edition trial period bug

Steve Lund mr6volt at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 09:39:55 CDT 2013

That actually did not work. I did that 3 times. And always got the prompt
to buy or activate.

I got the program working by installing version 2.2.1 instead.

On Sep 15, 2013 7:44 AM, "David Wills" <dnwills at xplornet.ca> wrote:

> Steve
>
> Remove and reinstall.  There's a box that is auto checked for Pro and you
may have skipped by it.  Next time make sure you just check Standard.

> Sent from my iPad
>
> On 2013-09-15, at 12:09 AM, Steve Lund <mr6volt at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I would also like to mention, that using the Activate button, causes the
program to close.

>> On Sat, Sep 14, 2013 at 11:00 PM, Steve Lund <mr6volt at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I seem to have hit a bug with the Standard Edition of 2.2.2.
>>>
>>> I installed the client with Standard edition selected on Windows 7
professional 64-bit. However, after what would normally be the trial period
for the Professional edition, i am now locked out of using the vpn client.
It wants me to Purchase a license, activate or select 'ok', which just
closes the program.