[vpn-help] Running ikec but can't make a batch

Axel E. Jensen aej at dralle.dk
Mon Sep 16 16:05:58 CDT 2013

Hi Andres

I believe, that I unfortunately misinformed you. Sorry about that.
Looking in 'ikec' man page, the '-r' option is given the name of the
Site Configuration. I'm not sure, if this is the same as the filename?

If I make a minimal bash script, it works ok :

#!/bin/bash
ikec -r "myvpnsite" -u UserName -p PassWord -a

I hope it'll help you

/Axel