[vpn-help] VPN setup

Jim Harle vpn at technicolor.com
Thu Sep 19 13:12:48 CDT 2013

Morten - this sure sounds like your provider is intending for you to establish a "site-to-site" tunnel between network equipment, as opposed to a "client-to-gateway" connection.  If it were the latter, than the provider would be telling you how to make that connection and what client software to use.

Perhaps I'm over-simplifying, but that's just how I read it.

-Jim