[vpn-help] Recurrent Dropped Connections

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Thu Sep 19 13:40:43 CDT 2013

I just wanted to chime in that while the 'daemon stop/start' batchfile
script is indeed homebrew - it works, and it's a 1,000X better option
than rebooting, at least until a real fix can be found. Just takes a
single click and about three seconds, and then the user can reconnect.

--
Paul Theodoropoulos
www.anastrophe.com