[vpn-help] Shrew and Mavericks

Russell Day russ at daynecorp.com.au
Tue Apr 8 21:34:18 CDT 2014

Is shrew still in business?

I have a customer who is using Juniper stuff which seems to rely on Shrew for its OS X support, which is unfortunate, because I cannot get it to work.  I have spent a day on it so far, and I am reluctant to put any more effort into a dead, unsupported product.  I have not been able to find something that I can pay for that does the same job, which is a bit of a tragedy...

Shrew.net looks like it has been pretty dark for the last 9 months…  Is it still a goer?