[vpn-help] VPN working over 3g but not over wifi on windows 8.1

Jim Harle vpn at technicolor.com
Fri Apr 11 11:57:20 CDT 2014

Okay, so connection to the modem must be wired Ethernet.

One thing to check, if you edit your VPN profile and go to the "Phase 2" tab, what is "PFS Exchange" set to?  If it's not set to "group 2," try that.

Next steps are to enable diagnostic logging.

One last question, have you ever tried doing it over a cellular hotspot?  (WiFi to the phone)