[vpn-help] Issue with Cisco ASA

Nathan Stone nathan at enots.com
Mon Apr 28 17:28:06 CDT 2014

I have a situation where the ShrewSoft VPN client will connect to a Cisco ASA 5510, but it doesn't seem to pass any traffic. It was working Friday, but today when our staff tried to use a RDP session it times out trying to find the host. I also can't ping any inside IP address like I normally can. A different computer with the Cisco IPSec vpn client works fine, I can ping and RDP with no problems, but any of the computers that have ShrewSoft (all MS Windows 8 or 8.1) will connect, but doesn't seem to pass any traffic. I am not sure what to look for, any ideas?

Nathan Stone | Enots IT Solutions | www.enots.com<http://www.enots.com/> | 541.933.5010