[vpn-help] Slient uninstall

Glen Hickey ghickey at provair.com
Tue Apr 29 14:19:56 CDT 2014

Hi everyone,

We recently switched to using a portal based vpn solution and I have to remove previous vpn client installations. Shrewsoft is our biggest client and I was hoping there is a silent uninstall option. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Glen

This email and any attached files are intended solely for the use of the individual(s) and copied addressee(s) and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Any distribution, use or copying by any means of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender by telephone or return the email and delete the material from your system(s).