[vpn-help] Shrewsoft Client Silent Install Options

William Purdue wpurdue at bloommg.com
Wed Feb 5 11:33:10 CST 2014

I've read the documentation, and I see the options for silent install,
however, I'm looking for two things in addition.

1.       A way to specify the license during the silent installation

2.       A way to setup the VPN connection during the silent installation

If there isn't a way to do it, it looks like I can import some registry
keys and make it happen, I just was hoping for a cleaner way if there was
one.  If anybody has any experience doing this or the answers I'm looking
for I'd appreciate a response.