[vpn-help] Filechange

Arno Seidel Seidel at infogmbh.de
Fri Feb 7 10:49:18 CST 2014

Dear list,

hope to get an answer.

I´ve installed the shrew soft vpn-client on my laptop (OS Windows 7 64 bit) some months ago.

Today I searched for files which where changed on a specific date.
And I found three files in the C:\Programms\ShrewSoft\VPN Client\debug folder which
Where changed on 2014/01/27 10:53 ... and I know that on this day in this hour I was sitting
In my office and using Word and Excel and not doing anything with the vpn-client on my laptop.

Then the files changed their dates to: 2014/02/07 13:53
Without using the VPN-client.

I´ve no idea why the files changed their change-date.

Do you have a explanation for that?

There was no reboot / power off / suspend

Regards

Arno Seidel

IT-Manager
Online Research Manager

INFO GmbH
Markt- und Meinungsforschung
Ein Unternehmen der INFO Research Group

Schönholzer Straße 1A, D-13187 Berlin
Tel. +49-30-490 01 - 305
Fax +49-30-490 01 - 499
Mobil:+49-173-605 90 69
a.seidel at infogmbh.de<mailto:a.seidel at infogmbh.de>
http://www.infogmbh.de<http://www.infogmbh.de/>
Sitz: Berlin, AG Charlottenburg HRB 36905
USt.-IdNr. DE137224457
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Holger Liljeberg
Mitgliedschaften:
Arbeitskreis Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforschungsinstitute ADM e.V.
Berufsverband Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforscher BVM e.V.
ESOMAR

Bitte prüfen Sie der Umwelt zuliebe, ob der Ausdruck dieser eMail erforderlich ist.