[vpn-help] No internet access after closing Win7/64 client

Stefan Daxenberger stefan.daxenberger at t-online.de
Sun Feb 16 03:11:54 CST 2014

Hi,

I am working with shrewsoft vpn client since many years. I have set up a new
Win7/64 workstation and installed shrewsoft 64bit client. This is exactly
the same setup as before. I can use the client as usual, but now after
closing the client windows has no internet access any more. I already have
cheched by using ipconfig /all if there are any differences, but there are
none. When I deactivate/ activate the LAN interface or reboot the machine
everything works fine. It would be great if anyone could point me to the
right direction.

BR Stefan