[vpn-help] Problems after Acronis Restore Anyware

Michael Rocholl kontakt at roc-k-it.com
Sun Jan 12 11:01:59 CST 2014

Dear Shrew-Community,

I had to restore my Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit Client with Acronis Restore Anyware to another hardware. Everything works fine except Shrew VPN. Even after deinstallation, reboot und reinstallation version 2.2.2 I receive:

[cid:image001.png at 01CF0FC0.638CE7F0]

for all existing configurations (gateways: Fritz!Box 7390, LanCom, ...). All these configurations work fine on my other clients: Reimporting the configuration does not help.

I guess there is any residual from my old client in the system but I cannot locate it in the device manager (even with hidden devices ON).

Many thanks for help and kind regards
Michael Rocholl