[vpn-help] [Asus Transformer Win 8.1 x64 Fr] Cannot see application interface

Vincent Duvernet (Nolmë Informatique) vincent.duvernet at nolme.com
Thu Oct 2 10:47:10 CDT 2014

Hi,

I’ve installed ShrewSoft VPN 2.2.2 on a few computers for a school last
week.

All is working well except on the Asus Transformer.

Application installation : OK.

Application in the system tray and process tab : OK

But if I try to open interface (double click on desktop shortcut, using
right click-> Manage from icon in system tray), nothing happen.

I’we tried to reboot the computer, kill process and open it again. Nothing.

Is there something I can do to see the interface ?

Thanks,

Vincent Duvernet