[vpn-help] Split tunneling help

Juestin Sweet juestin.w.sweet at ontariosystems.com
Thu Oct 16 11:02:07 CDT 2014

All - for compliance reasons we cannot allow remotely connected users to have access to their local LAN - all traffic must come through the tunnel. We are currently using a Cisco ASA 5540 and with the Cisco IPSec VPN client, split tunneling was disabled and worked as expected. I imported the .PCF file used by the Cisco client and imported it into the Shrew client. However, when connected via the Shrew client I have access to my LAN. The attached is a screen shot of the Policy settings tab; I've tried all options wrt the Policy Generation Level with no luck.

Can any of you tell me what I'm doing wrong? I appreciate any assistance and suggestions.

thanks much
jws

Attention: This message and all attachments are private and may contain
information that is confidential and privileged. If you received this
message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and delete
the message immediately.