[vpn-help] VPN Troubles

Joshua Olinger jolinger at thesaferchoice.com
Sun Oct 19 23:57:56 CDT 2014

Hello,

I live in an area of Arizona that has limited internet options. The best method of high-speed internet is through Choice Wireless (NTUA) which is a mobile phone company that has data available. I have LTE internet through them.  Although it is slower than Comcast, I still can stream netflix and hulu.

The difficulties I am experiencing are quite extensive and frustrating.  Most times it can take me 1-6 hours to connect through VPN to use a Remote Desktop connection. More recently, during the hours it takes to establish a Remote Desktop, I have been able to connect, but it times out a minute or two later.

The IT manager for the company I work for in MN says that there is not anything on their end hindering the connection. I am, however, using a template used when I connected through Comcast.

Do you have any suggestions to help?

Sincerely,

Joshua Olinger
Sent from my iPad