[vpn-help] Split DNS not working

Mark Valpreda mark at insync-socal.com
Wed Aug 19 08:15:41 CDT 2015

Looks interesting. Not sure if that will connect to a Cisco ASA device. I have
about 75 customers with Cisco ASAs and now more with Meraki firewalls. I know
it is not part of the VPN scripting options in RemoteDesktopManager, but it
still might be able to be scripted. I will have to experiment with a lab
machine.

Sorry for the thread hijack.

-mv