[vpn-help] windows10 task

tslbai tslbai at agilolfinger.de
Sun Aug 23 08:26:39 CDT 2015

In this case, the icon is statically liked to the task-bar.

I want to see the icon only in the task-bar, when application is running
an would like to chosse it with alt+tab.
This works with any othe application, but not with "VPN access Manager"
(icon: a lock).
A icon appears only in Task-bar, when i click "connect" (icon: a plug).

Bye, Florian
--------