[vpn-help] Shrew Soft on Windows 10

Jernej Simončič jernej's-shrew at eternallybored.org
Fri Dec 11 09:10:58 CST 2015

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 9:38:56, Fabian Schroeter wrote:

> ShrewSoft was working properly on Win8.1, but seems to be blocked on Win10.
> The VPN connection can be established according to the VPN-host (AVM
> Fritz!Box), but no traffic is possible.

I was setting up Shrew with a Fritz!Box 7490 (from Windows 10), and it
works as long as I keep the "Obtain Topology Automatically or Tunnel
All" checkbox checked on the Policy tab (it doesn't work if I manually
specify the LAN subnet - I have to let it redirect all traffic).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Science is Truth. Don't be misled by fact.
       -- Finagle's Creed