[vpn-help] Windows 7, shrewsoft vpn and multilevel certificates

arkaitzj at gmail.com arkaitzj at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 08:48:48 CST 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to use shresoft vpn to connect through hybrid_rsa/xauth.
I do have a linux box already connected to the same vpn with racoon.

If reached a point where I believe the issue is the server certificate, I
have a pemfile with concatenated root and intermediate certificates and the
logs say "unable to get issuer certificate(2) at depth:1" "unable to verify
remote peer certificate".

I sort of recall setting it up before in a VM that I lost, but I can't seem
to reproduce it now.

--
Arkaitz