[vpn-help] Version 2.2.2 does not minimize into systray after successful connect (Windows 7)

Gerd Röthig gerd.roethig at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 04:28:18 CST 2015

Hello all,

I have checked "Minimize when connection succeeds" for my VPN connection in
VPN Access Manager. However, the connection window still appears in the
taskbar after successful connection. I can remember that under Windows XP,
there was no taskbar entry once the connection was successful.

Is there a way to establish the same behavior under Windows 7, too? (As
apparently nobody has noticed that yet, I am assuming that I am missing
something.)

Thank you very much and kind regards,

Gerd