[vpn-help] Shrew v2.2.2

Guironnet, Nicolas nicolas.guironnet at comap.eu
Wed Jul 29 01:42:39 CDT 2015

Hi,

yes my problem persist, i use it to establish an ipsec tunnel ike/esp.
But when i get back to version 2.1.7 it works again !
On a fresh installation, the 2.2.2 works fine. The upgrade from previous
version seems to be a part of the problem.

 *Nicolas GUIRONNET*
Responsable micro et réseau
Micro and network ingineer
T: +33 4 78 78 15 29