[vpn-help] Use a virtual adapter and random address not randomizing

Dominik Heine dominikheine at gmx.de
Fri May 15 05:50:27 CDT 2015

Hi Alexis,

I use a ZyXEL ZyWALL 110 and unfortunately (at least as far as I know) it does not support any form of auto config (except with their own VPN client, as far as I know, but I don’t know how that works).

I see, so would you suggest to email Matthew or just wait? I don’t want to annoy him with a minor bug if he is busy.

Cheers

Dominik