[vpn-help] VPN tunnel is up but can't ping internal network

Alexandru Duzsardi Alexandru.Duzsardi at kontrax.bg
Fri May 22 09:22:06 CDT 2015

Thank you so much Alexis ,  you have no idea how many times I’ve looked at the vpn (router) configuration and I did not noticed this
until you’ve pointed me in the right direction

for anybody else who might have the same problem
this is the configuration part in cisco router

crypto ipsec transform-set VPN esp-3des esp-sha-hmac

and I set the Phase2 in Shrew to
Transform Algorithm:  esp-3des
HMAC Algorithm: sha1