[vpn-help] negotiation timout occurred in windows 8.1 64bit

Rohan Kalambekar r.kalambekar at tvilight.com
Fri Nov 20 05:04:49 CST 2015

Hi,

The problem is resolved now. There was a problem in the VPN Site
Configuration. In Authentication tab, we have Identification type as Key
Identifier, in that I was given a incorrect Key ID String. Problem resolved
by looking into logs on VPN Gateway end.

Thanks for looking into it Alexis.

Regards,
Rohan