[vpn-help] can't load app _ Error 0X00000006 and 0x80070005

Daniel J. Schaible dschaib at msn.com
Wed Oct 7 13:55:14 CDT 2015

Well I ran through this and had to run DISM to get a clear SFC. Did all the
rest suggested and still get the same complaints from the loader..

"couldn't install the network component; Possible cause: Access denied.
Error: 0x80070005" and the final complaint of  "install select driver
failed. Error: 0X00000006".

Would be great if the Shrewsoft people would maybe weigh in here.

Any other apps that anybody might suggest. Was using Cisco prior to the
Windows 10 upgrade.

Thanks,

Dan Schaible