[vpn-help] Windows Client > RV320. 2 established and then no traffic

Magnus Strange mstrange at onsupport.com
Mon Jun 6 07:33:02 CDT 2016

Howdy,
We have this weird issue where if we install shrewsoft on a windows system that already has a VPN client on it then the shrewsoft client shows 1 established tunnel (and passes traffic) but then a couple seconds later it shows 2 established tunnels and stops passing traffic. Rebooting does not help and removing the second VPN client + rebooting does not help.

This has been very frustrating and we would greatly appreciate any assistance.

PS. I have already looked through the archives AND this configuration works fine on most users.

Please reply to my email as I do not have access to newsgroups.

Thank you

Magnus Strange
Onsupport Corporation | 512-498-1000 | www.onsupport.com<http://www.onsupport.com/>

This message contains information from Onsupport Corporation which may be confidential and
privileged.  If you are not an intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of this information and note that such actions are prohibited.  If you have received
this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or by replying to this
transmission.