[vpn-help] unable to solve "received peer INVALID-ID-INFORMATION notification

Martien van Overeem martienvanovereem at skynet.be
Mon Mar 14 15:01:07 CDT 2016

Dear help list members,
After over 80 hours of trying to solve a problem which I experience at setting up a VPN tunnel with my LRT214 VPN router and the Shrew VPN access manager, I hope one of you can help me. I have attached the required logs in the compressed folder. I have also prepared a pdf file with screen shots of the LRT214 setup and all menu windows of the Access Manager but this file is too big to be accepted by the help-list admin. I will be happy to send this file directly to anyone who thinks he or she can help me.
At the gateway side I have an LRT214 router and the target PC connected, running W7
I use the VPN client version 2.2.2. which runs on my desktop PC with W10 OS

It would be a great thing for me if I can get the problem solved as I intend to use the VPN tunnel for safe communication between some hospitals and doctors in Nicaragua.

Martien van Overeem, BASc