[vpn-help] Windows 10 x86_64 Shrewsoft 2.2.2 - DNS for VPN domains does not go through VPN

Shamim Islam shamim.islam at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 02:24:51 CDT 2016

Well, it it's working, your "route print" entries will show correct
routing. Verify that. If not, set it manually.

Just because the auto solution works in one machine doesn't mean the manual
solution will fail in the other.

Just because it "SHOULD" work, doesn't mean it "WILL".

If it's not "WORKING", perhaps you could try the manual option which "DOES
INDEED" work.