[Vpn-devel] CheckPoint Hybrid Mode support ?

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Wed Nov 14 02:43:28 CST 2007

J. Rios wrote:
> Hi,
>   I'm trying to connect to a CheckPoint VPN server which uses Hybrid
> RSA Mode. And It's not working. I get a 'INVALID-ID-INFORMATION'
> error. I read in openswan list the id must be FQDN with empty string.
>
> Is there any plan to support CheckPoint Hybrid Mode ?

Juan,

I have added support for a local null ID option when hybrid mode is
selected and am curious if this helps your connection process get any
further. Do you have subversion installed? If so, you can sync to the
head version directly from the public repository ...

To check out a new copy ...

svn checkout svn://svn.shrew.net/ike/head

... and update thereafter ...

svn update svn://svn.shrew.net/ike/head

If you ever get odd errors coming from cmake, it is sometimes necessary
to remove the CMakeCache.txt and rerun the configure. This should only
happen when changes are made to the CMakeLists.txt file which is rare.

Thanks again,

-Matthew