[Vpn-devel] License issues

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Wed Oct 10 01:31:30 CDT 2007

Nicolas Deschildre wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am now checking the license, and I am a little confused : some of
> your files contains a BSD-like license (while some others does not
> have a licence at all) and this license is different that the one
> advertised on the documentation.
> Could you clarify this please?

Sorry for the confusion. All source code used to build the Unix target
is covered under the OSI approved Sleepy Cat ( bsd-like ) license as
written in the LICENSE.TXT file ( attached ). I may have missed adding
this to the top of every source file ( in case they get split-up ) and
will make another pass at this tomorrow. The separate license displayed
in the online documentation only applies to the Windows specific binary
components that are not open source.

Hope this helps,