[Vpn-devel] VPN Client 2.1.5 Release Now Available ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Sat Dec 5 14:43:37 CST 2009

All,

I am pleased to announce the Shrew Soft VPN Client 2.1.5 Release is now
available for download. This is a maintenance release that includes many
critical bug fixes as well as minor feature enhancements. It is also the
first to support the Windows 7 operating system. Compatibility for Cisco
gateways has been improved and the ability to import PCF files has been
added. The Windows OS installer has been modified to support both 32bit
and 64bit operating systems in a single unified package. For a complete
list of changes, please review the product documentation available on
our website.

http://www.shrew.net/software

In addition, a 2.1.6 beta 1 build has been posted. This includes all the
new kernel driver code we have been working on for the last few months.
If you happen to experience problems with drivers included in the 2.1.5
release, please try the 2.1.6 beta and attempt to re-produce the issue.
If the issue still exists, please email a bug report to me directly. We
want to be certain that any lingering kernel driver issues get addressed
before applying for MS logo certification.