[vpn-devel] Contribution to Linux IKE sources?

Guido Classen clagix at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 04:41:20 CDT 2010

Hello vpn-devel mailing list,

I use the IKE software for several time on windows and I like
the easy way it provides to configure a VPN connection.

Now I started using it on linux and had a first look at the source code.
Goal should be porting the daemon and client to an ARM-linux based embedded
system.

Due I have no experience using Cmake I created rudimentary GNU-Make
based makefiles and was able to build a working version of the libraries and
the daemon on Debian-Linux.

Further I created a GUI-less variant of ikec, which enables to connect
to the VPN from command line. So it is possible to establish VPN connections
from shell script, e.g. on system startup.

I want to ask if someone is interested in sharing my results or contributing
them?

Best regards
  Guido Classen