[vpn-help] -12 against ipsec-tools 0.6.6

Peter Eisch peter at boku.net
Thu Aug 10 13:59:39 CDT 2006

It appears to be the same.  The LAN DHCP def gw still lingers with a metric
of 21 instead of the 20 before the client fiddles and the VPN def gw route
still has a metric of 30.

It looks like you tried to slide the DHCP addr down one and insert the
ISAKMP as one above, but something is still fiddling with it to make it 30
instead of less than the DHCP addr.