[vpn-help] Road Map and Future Version Status ...

Peter Eisch peter at boku.net
Fri Aug 25 23:15:03 CDT 2006

Ah, I now remember the clientaddr thread...

> What are you trying to accomplish with a hook call?

I want to be able to cluster concentrators.  When a client comes in, the
upstream firewall will round-robin incoming connection requests.  When a
concentrator establishes phase 1 and the IP addr is assigned, a local route
is added on the concentrator.  All the concentrators and their downstream
router speak some routing protocol as a way to ensure best routing.

I looked a few weeks ago, but I didn't find where in the isakmp calls the
right spot to insert the hook would be on the server.  I did determine that
it should be a different script than the existing phase 1 hooks.

peter