[vpn-help] Road Map and Future Version Status ...

Peter Eisch peter at boku.net
Sun Aug 27 13:46:47 CDT 2006

> Peter Eisch wrote:
> > Load p12 to get root cert or when doing RSASIG auth to get all three
files?

> Do you use p12 files? If so thats great as the p12 support hasn't seen
much testing.

I haven't tried p12 with the client yet -- perhaps I can this week. I do
create p12 bundles with my cert script.  It is just easier to shoot that
around from computer to computer than the cert and key separately.  A poor
man's backup tool perhaps.

Old news:

I just used the alpha2 client on the home XP box  and YES it is MUCH FASTER
for connect and disconnect of the session.  I must be starved for RAM on the
system at work as this just snapped up and down very nicely.