[vpn-help] Command line issues

Brian Jones brian at boku.net
Thu Aug 31 10:45:49 CDT 2006

> Brian,
>
> 	I am a bit puzzled. I can't reproduce this behavior on
> any of my test
> boxes. Would you be good enough to re-pull the 1.1 binary and give it
> another whirl? I may have repackaged the wrong binary at some
> point and
> uploaded it as 1.1 beta. Sorry for the bother.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -Matthew

I just tried your latest 1.1 beta and it has the same result.  It looks as
though there is never a call made to the connect button since all I have to
do is press it to connect and function normal.  It does populate my username
and password.  Even in a config without a username and password, calling the
vpn connection from the command line requires you to press the connect
button before it will work.

Thanks,
Brian