[Vpn-help] New 2.1.0 alpha 3 release ...

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Wed Dec 12 02:05:04 CST 2007

All,

I just posted a new 2.1.0 alpha 3 release. This build includes several
bug fixes and a few new features.

Bug Fixes ...

Add work around for failed route creation
Fix sending the queued packet after an SA has been established
Fix regression where we were switching to NAT-T unconditionally
Fix IKE packet processing when bound to a non-standard port on Unix

New Features ...

Add support for connecting to a site using the system tray icon
Add support for multiple DNS and WINS servers ( gui update pending )
Add improved logging for packet resend attempts