[Vpn-help] New 2.1.0 alpha 3 release ...

Noach Sumner nsumner at compu-skill.com
Wed Dec 12 14:57:19 CST 2007

Matthew,

Thank you for the new release. Unfortunately I can no longer get it to work
with my Fortigate firewall. It appears to me that the special configuration
option "dhcp over ipsec" is no longer avaliable! Presumably this is the root
cause of my problem. I now basically "hang" forever after it goes to
"bringing up tunnel". I have let it go for over 15 minutes with no progress.

Is there any chance we can get a quick release of alpha 4 adding back in the
"dhcp over ipsec"!

Thanks again,
Noach Sumner