[Vpn-help] Juniper SSG Commercial IPsec Gateway

Stefan Bauer Bauer at puhlmann.net
Thu Dec 13 02:14:13 CST 2007

Hi Matthew,

starting with 2.1.0 alpha 3 nat-t is activated!. unfortunately i cant view any log in the shrewsoft vpn trace. As far as i see, the connection gets established but something cause a Failed - 2 in the status windows .
as a mad side effect, this alpha release break name lookups on my system.
if i move back to 2.0.3 everything works fine expect nat-t.

best regards

stefan

--
Haiko Puhlmann, Beratung + Konzeption