[Vpn-help] Not entering quick mode

Matt Swift matt at its.monash.edu.au
Wed Feb 14 19:54:27 CST 2007

Matthew,

The device manager shows the drive for the Shrew Soft Virtual Adapter as:
Shrew Soft
C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\virtualnet.sys
Version 1.0.0.1
Date 1/01/2006

I have tried rebooting my machine, but still get the same error.
So i gather i have the issue you described below, which is fixed in 2.0.

Regards,
Matt Swift.