[Vpn-help] No trace of activity at connection startup

David Santinoli marauder at tiscali.it
Fri Oct 12 12:15:09 CDT 2007

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 at 01:26:20AM -0500, Matthew Grooms wrote:
> Thanks for all your help tracking down this issue. I found a problem
> in the certificate file handling code and another in the client
> front-end code. The link below points to a build from head that
> includes changes which will hopefully correct your issue.
>
> http://www.shrew.net/vpn/download.php?name=vpn-client&vers=certtest-x86

Hi Matthew,
  Thanks for the updated client.  After launching the connection, it
keeps asking me the private key password, in an apparently neverending
loop (I write the password in the "Please enter the password" window,
then click OK, and the same window reopens again...).

Cheers
 David
--
 David Santinoli
 Tieffe Sistemi S.r.l.                      viale Piceno 21, Milano