[Vpn-help] No trace of activity at connection startup

Matthew Grooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Fri Oct 12 15:30:44 CDT 2007

David Santinoli wrote:

> Hi Matthew,
>   Thanks for the updated client.  After launching the connection, it
> keeps asking me the private key password, in an apparently neverending
> loop (I write the password in the "Please enter the password" window,
> then click OK, and the same window reopens again...).

David,

Right, I saw this as well but assumed the private key you sent me was
password encrypted and I didn't have the password :) Can you please send
me some detailed information on how you created the public/private key
pair and certificates. It will be quicker to get this working on my end
and patch whatever bugs still remain.

Thanks again,