[Vpn-help] Feisty 32 bit network browsing

mgrooms mgrooms at shrew.net
Tue Sep 4 14:32:34 CDT 2007

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 10:39:31 -0400, charles morrison
<charlie2 at ledgible.com> wrote:
> Matt,
>
> I am able to connect to my company network but am unable to browse it. I
> had this working before, under the 64 bit install. Here is a screen shot
> of the setup and my route table while connected using the VPN tunnel.
>
> VPN set up screenshot
>
> Any ideas as to what I should do?

Charlie,

When you say browse it, do you mean view remote web sites with a browser?
Your screen shot attachment was stripped from the email. If so, this may be
a DNS related issue. Can you do an dig/nslookup of the host you are
attempting to reach? What about pinging it by its IP address?