[Vpn-help] Problems with Compress Algorithm Deflat

Dietmar Papperitz d.papperitz at t-online.de
Sun Apr 6 12:24:19 CDT 2008

Hallo.,

i use Shrewsoft 2.1.0 Beta 2 with windows xp. My VPN Gateway is a Lancom
1823 Router. This all works very nice with mutal-rsa. Now I have tried
testing the Compress Algorithm "Deflat". I have changed the compression
(IPSEC Proposals) in my router to deflat and also in Shrewsoft. Now it
doesn't work. In Phase2 the proposals will not matched with "deflat". I have
tested it with a NCP VPN Secure Client and there will be no problem. This
works perfect with the NCP Client.

Greetings
Dietmar